Vice President & Principal Statistician
Integral Concepts, Inc.
Steven Wachs has 20 years of wide-ranging industry experience in both technical and management positions. Steve has worked as a statistician at Ford Motor Company where he has extensive experience in the development of statistical models, reliability analysis, designed experimentation, and statistical process control.
Steve is currently a Principal Statistician at Integral Concepts, Inc. where he assists manufacturers in the application of statistical methods to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity. He also possesses expertise in the application of reliability methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as estimate and reduce warranty. Steve regularly speaks at industry conferences and provides workshops in industrial statistical methods worldwide.
Credentials and Professional Honors
- M.A., Applied Statistics, University of Michigan, 2002
- M.B.A, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, 1992
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 1986
- Summa Cum Laude, University of Michigan, 1986
- Tau Beta Pi – National Engineering Honor Society, 1986
- Associates Fellowship and Highest Honors, University of Pittsburgh 1992
- Six Sigma Blackbelt Certification, Ford Motor Company 2001
- Ford Education Fellowship, 2001